About Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin
Hahnemühle FineArt Baryta Satin is a natural white FineArt inkjet paper made of 100% α-cellulose that has been refined with a special inkjet coating for FineArt applications. The subtly textured, smooth base paper contains no optical brighteners and has a silky, smooth surface texture with a beautiful feel. The satin-gloss premium inkjet coating guarantees exceptional print results with intense colours, deep blacks and outstanding sharpness. The barium sulphate within the coating makes FineArt Baryta Satin a viable alternative to analogue baryta paper. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and produces stunning FineArt reproductions of black and white and colour photographs.
- 300 gsm, 100% α-cellulose
- Natural white, without optical brighteners
- Smooth, subtle surface texture
- Satin-gloss premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- Museum quality for highest age resistance