About Archival Canvas by Breathing Color
MK Envision Print Lab has selected Breathing Color to be our canvas supplier due to their rigorous standards and well regarded reputation. Options include matte or satin, rolled or gallery wrapped. Each canvas print has a UV protective coating applied for added protection.
1) Lyve Matte Canvas by Breathing Color
Premium Matte Canvas. Archival Certified. OBA-Free.
- 100+ years certified archival by an accredited 3rd party
- No optical brighteners (OBA-free), yet still bright white
- Visually and measureably superior resolution and dmax versus competitors
- Matte finish | 19 MIL thickness | 390 GSM weight
The Lyve™ Canvas is a 19 mil bright white, consistent poly-cotton blend matte canvas using an acid-free, neutral pH coating.
Breathing Color's "Chromata White" technology gives end-users the most stable platform on which to print photographs and fine art giclees without the metamerism issues or color shift issues inherent on other canvases. Optical Brighteners compromise the attainment of true color, they complicate profiling accuracy, and they inevitably deteriorate and yellow over time.
2) Breathing Color Crystalline Canvas SatinPremium Satin Canvas. Archival Certified. OBA-Free. Bright White.
- Incredible detail and resolution
- Maximum color gamut, color density & Dmax
- OBA-free, yet still bright white
- Satin finish | 21 mil thickness | 440 gsm weight
Crystalline is a 440gsm aqueous inkjet canvas that comes pre-made in a satin finish. This high performance inkjet canvas should be used with photo black ink and will deliver industry-leading Dmax and color gamut a step above every other glossy or matte inkjet canvas available today. It is ideal for high-end fine art and photography reproduction.
*Above descriptions have been taken directly from the Breathing Color website.