I really wanted to capture the Eiffel Tower in a truly unique perspective during the morning sunrise. While strolling along the Trocadero I noticed that the fountains were turned off. Quickly I removed my shoes rolled up my pant legs and took a quick dip into the fountain. While capturing the image in the cold water I was so elated to actually see the top of the tower within arms length from the reflection in the water!
- Limited edition fine art photograph
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- Archival photo paper & archival inks
- Your choice of gallery wrapped canvas, aluminum print or acrylic face mount
- Face mount includes floating wall mount & french cleat
*click on the second image to view accurate image dimensions (the square image was cropped for web template restrictions)