Ivan Farca: It only happens twice a year -the sun passing through the middle of Scripps pier. Even then, you must pray for clear skies. Just when I was about to pack up my gear in defeat, the thick marine layer cleared and God presented the moment we had been waiting for.
- Limited edition fine art photograph
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- Archival metallic photo paper & archival inks
- Face mounted to 1/4" gallery quality acrylic
- Floating wall mount & french cleat
*click on the second image to view accurate image dimensions (the square image was cropped for web template restrictions)