Ivan Farca: It was my last day in Iceland, and walking back around midnight I was waiting for the sun to set. From nowhere a sailboat crossed. I didn't have time to think too much about the technical aspect of exposure so I clicked the shutter just in time to catch the passing boat.
- Limited edition fine art photograph
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- Archival metallic photo paper & archival inks
- Face mounted to 1/4" gallery quality acrylic
- Floating wall mount & french cleat
*click on the second image to view accurate image dimensions (the square image was cropped for web template restrictions)