About ChromaLuxe Aluminum
MK Envision Print Lab features a state-of-the-art 60" Dye Sublimation heat press (that weighs in at 4200 lbs!) designed to produce the highest quality Aluminum print transfers currently available on the market. To align with the unmatched performance of the press, we have selected ChromaLuxe Aluminum to be our high definition aluminum manufacturer. Choose between two finishing options and two float mount styles (see below).
Properties of ChromaLuxe Aluminum:
- Aluminum coated with a very fine multiple layer polymer finish that provides the foundation for a visually stunning and durable image
- Scratch and Abrasion Resistant - Unique substrates and coatings provide incredible scratch and abrasion resistance.
- Fade Resistant - the latest fade testing shows that aluminum prints will last a lifetime with resistance to yellowing and climate damage
- Extremely lightweight
- Moisture Resistant
- Chemical Resistant - the chemical resistant aluminum surfaces can be cleaned with ammonia, bleach, acetone or any all-purpose cleaners
- Made with recycled material and 100% recyclable
- Thickness 0.045 in. / 1.14 mm
1) ChromaLuxe High Gloss Aluminum
High Gloss. White Coating (true to image).
2) ChromaLuxe Matte Aluminum
Matte. White Coating (true to image).
Float Mount Options:
1) Float Mount
This is our standard Float Mount, available on smaller prints up to 16x24. A black mounting block is adhered to the back of the aluminum print with vertical/horizontal keyholes for hanging off hooks/nails.
2) Gallery Mount
This is the higher end float mount available on prints 12x12 and larger. A polished metal frame is attached to the back of the print and includes a French Cleat hanging system with the additional option to add a wire.
*Above descriptions have been taken directly from the ChromaLuxe website.