*Important Notice: We are currently restructuring the gallery space and offerings for 2020. Check back here for details.
Local photographers- You are still welcome to submit your work following the guidelines below and will be put on our email list to receive the forthcoming announcements. If you have previously submitted, you will also be placed on our announcement list.
Thank you for your patience and we look forward to what is ahead!
We accept submissions from emerging to established fine art landscape photographers based out of San Diego county to be featured in our quarterly rotating exhibits.
If you believe your work is a good fit for MK Envision Galleries we encourage you to enter your work! See below for submission guidelines.
- 4-6 images
- Artist Statement
- Answers to the questions below
- Must be based out of San Diego or have been part of the San Diego community for a significant amount of time
- Must be limited edition prints and be able to provide "Certificates of Authenticity"
- Must have a cohesive body of work (finalists will be asked to submit a 15-20 piece sample exhibit)
- Each image must have minimum printing size of 16x24 inches
- List any past experience exhibiting in galleries, art fairs, or other public exposure
- Questions if not addressed in Artist Statement:
- How would you describe your style/technique?
- What underlying message do you wish to convey as an artist to your viewers/collectors?
[Before submitting, check out our guide Top 7 Tips to Impress a Gallery]
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Though we regularly review all submissions, please keep in mind that we begin planning for our exhibits 8 or more months in advance. Thank you for your interest in partnering with MK Envision Galleries!