We accept submissions from emerging to established fine art landscape photographers based out of San Diego county to be featured in our quarterly rotating exhibits.
If you believe your work is a good fit for MK Envision Galleries we encourage you to enter your work! See below for submission guidelines.
- 4-6 images
- Artist Statement
- Answers to the questions below
- Must be based out of San Diego or have been part of the San Diego community for a significant amount of time
- Must be limited edition prints and be able to provide "Certificates of Authenticity"
- Must have a cohesive body of work (finalists will be asked to submit a 15-20 piece sample exhibit)
- Each image must have minimum printing size of 16x24 inches
- List any past experience exhibiting in galleries, art fairs, or other public exposure
- Questions if not addressed in Artist Statement:
- How would you describe your style/technique?
- What underlying message do you wish to convey as an artist to your viewers/collectors?
[Before submitting, check out our guide Top 7 Tips to Impress a Gallery]
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Though we regularly review all submissions, please keep in mind that we begin planning for our exhibits 8 or more months in advance. Thank you for your interest in partnering with MK Envision Galleries!