2021 ANNOUNCEMENT: We are not accepting new photographer submissions at this time. In light of a difficult year for our gallery as well as countless small businesses - 4 months of closures, cancelled exhibits and events, and slow foot traffic - we have decided to extend our current photographers' exhibits into Winter of 2021. When we are ready to accept new submissions we will make that announcement here and on our social media channels.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest!
We accept submissions from emerging to established fine art landscape photographers based out of San Diego county to be featured in our quarterly rotating exhibits.
If you believe your work is a good fit for MK Envision Galleries we encourage you to enter your work! See below for submission guidelines.
- Must be based out of San Diego or have been part of the San Diego community for a significant amount of time
- Must be limited edition prints and be able to provide "Certificates of Authenticity"
- Must have a cohesive body of work (finalists will be asked to submit a 15-20 piece sample exhibit)
- Each image must have minimum printing size of 16x24 inches
What to Submit
1) 4-6 images
2) Artist Statement
3) List any past experience exhibiting in galleries, art fairs, or other public exposure
4) Answers to the following questions:
- How would you describe your style/technique?
- What underlying message do you wish to convey as an artist to your viewers/collectors?
Please send submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Though we regularly review all submissions, please keep in mind that we begin planning for our exhibits 8 or more months in advance. Thank you for your interest in partnering with MK Envision Galleries!
Check out our Guide for Photographers "Top 7 Tips to Impress a Gallery"