Approaching Venice for the First Time
Venice, Italy. "From the airport, I traveled by boat to enter the ancient city of Venice. Under a gray sky, I’m engulfed in cameo hues of centuries-old buildings and the ebb-tide of ageless canals. This is one of the first images I photographed in Venice."
- Each Photo Encaustic piece is an original & made-to-order by Maryanne
- Encaustic pieces are coated in wax and hand colored with pastels
- Media Options (more details in link below):
- Fine Art Photo Encaustic is mounted and ready to hang
- Fine Art Photo Paper print comes rolled and ready for professional framing
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included with each piece
- About Maryanne McGuire
Media Options. Click for more details
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
Misty Morning Tuscany
Italy. "The early mornings are my favorite times to capture the beauty of Tuscany. The cool moist air creates a beautiful mist that surrounds the rolling hills." Each Limited Edition...
Tuscany, Italy. "I have been traveling to this part of Tuscany for years capturing the essence of the region; giving my viewers the sense of what it is like to...
Far & Away
Tuscany, Italy. "At the end of a colorful lane in the Tuscan hills near Montalcino, sits an old abandoned villa. Through an old arch, a scene awaits far and away,...
Hungary. "Nestled along the banks of the Danube, I wandered this charming Baroque style town that exudes artistic energy and bursts of color. Narrow cobblestone streets with umbrella lampshades and...