Oia Santorini, Greece. "Shot at Oia on the island of Santorini, Greece. The emphasis is on sharply contrasting shapes and colors. Greek architectural forms against ethereal water and sky."
- Limited Edition Prints on Gallery Quality Canvas
- Printed with archival inks, UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Media Options:
- Rolled Canvas (ready for professional framing)
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas - the image wraps around the sides (wired and ready to hang)
- Canvas with Black Float Frame - stretched canvas appears to be "floating" within the frame (wired and ready to hang
- Lisa Ross is a Master Printer and does all the printing herself
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Lisa Ross
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
Misty Morning Tuscany
Italy. "The early mornings are my favorite times to capture the beauty of Tuscany. The cool moist air creates a beautiful mist that surrounds the rolling hills." Each Limited Edition...
Tuscany, Italy. "I have been traveling to this part of Tuscany for years capturing the essence of the region; giving my viewers the sense of what it is like to...
Far & Away
Tuscany, Italy. "At the end of a colorful lane in the Tuscan hills near Montalcino, sits an old abandoned villa. Through an old arch, a scene awaits far and away,...
Hungary. "Nestled along the banks of the Danube, I wandered this charming Baroque style town that exudes artistic energy and bursts of color. Narrow cobblestone streets with umbrella lampshades and...