Oia Santorini, Greece. "Shot at Oia on the island of Santorini, Greece. The emphasis is on sharply contrasting shapes and colors. Greek architectural forms against ethereal water and sky."
- Limited Edition Prints on Gallery Quality Canvas
- Printed with archival inks, UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Media Options:
- Rolled Canvas (ready for professional framing)
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas - the image wraps around the sides (wired and ready to hang)
- Canvas with Black Float Frame - stretched canvas appears to be "floating" within the frame (wired and ready to hang
- Lisa Ross is a Master Printer and does all the printing herself
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Lisa Ross
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
A Higher Calling
Meteora, Greece. "In a valley where fertile plains meet soaring peaks, there stand a group of monolithic rocks housing numerous monasteries that seem to hover between Heaven and earth." Each...
A Moment in the Sun
Manarola, Cinque Terre, Italy. "The buildings of Manarola seem to rise out of the water, giving the illusion they will soon fall back in. With the sun shining down on...
A Sense of Balance
Portugal. "These docks do not offer the pristine beauty of perfection, but rather a type of rugged beauty that sets them apart from the usual. On this particular stretch of...
Italy. "Photographing Venice is like being a kid in a candy store as there are so many unique point of views to capture. I liked the subtle colors of this...