"With sun shining through most of this wave it becomes translucent and somehow more lively. Light, energy and calm all come together in this scene."
- Limited Edition Fine Art Photographic Print
- Dave Ness prints and stretches the canvas himself out of his Point Loma studio
- Gallery Quality Canvas, printed with archival inks
- Stretched Canvas is "Gallery Wrapped" (the image wraps around the sides)
- UV protective coating & naturally glare resistant
- Wired and ready to hang
- Artist signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- About Dave Ness
Quality Promise. Read our quality guarantee
Shipping & Returns. Read about our policies
Other Ways to Purchase:
By Phone: 619-516-8186
In Person: Visit the San Diego Gallery
Italian Riviera. "A splash of color amidst the turquoise tint of the sea, this plain red dock stands out from the crowd, making its own path towards the horizon of...
"One of the newest images in the gallery, Beach Run evokes the feel of a calm early morning shoreline. Pure blue. Nothing but water and reflected sky." All prints are Archival...
"An image that blends all techniques - a little bit of First Impressions and Marine Layer, and then desaturated for you to imagine the palette of your choice." All prints...
Black's Beach Surfers
La Jolla, California. "I was looking to create an image with surfers waiting for surf, from high above and with appealing blues. One time I took my daughter with me...